Having a baby is the most beautiful experience in every mother’s life, however it comes with a changing body, and one that is often difficult to get back. A growing number of women are undergoing mommy makeovers to restore their post-pregnancy bodies. Get the best mommy makeover Beverly Hills has to offer with us!
Each patient is unique and different. Dr. Kapoor and Dr. Schlenker customize each Mommy Makeover surgery to fit the needs of each patient.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS), 36% of the 9.9 million surgical and minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures performed were patients ages of 30 and 39. Of these, 29% were aged 20 to 29.
Breast augmentation, a favorite among the mommy makeover audience, increased 55% from 2000 to 2006, increasing from 212,500 to 329,326. The breast lift, another popular choice, went up 96% during the past six years, rising from 52,836 to 103,788. The tummy tuck jumped 4,384% and buttock lifts at 174%.
With the help of our expert plastic surgeons, mommy makeovers are transforming mothers across the country – whether you’re a new or seasoned mother, it’s time to reclaim your pre-baby curves.
What is a Mommy Makeover Surgery?
During your pregnancy, drastic changes transform and affect your body permanently. Some of these changes include loss of abdominal muscle tone, deflated breasts, weight gain, stretch marks, and a surplus of fat and skin around the abdomen and flanks. While post-pregnancy brings a smile to new moms, many women find it frustrating and difficult to return to their pre-pregnancy body.
Even through diet and exercise, it is unpredictable how your breasts will change, especially with the effects of breastfeeding and stretched skin. To mitigate this, a mommy makeover surgery utilizes a personalized combination of cosmetic procedures to improve and restore a women’s body back to their previous body before pregnancy.
If you’re considering a Mommy Makeover, we recommend a combination of the following procedures:
• Breast lift to make your breasts appear more youthful and perky.
• Breast augmentation to enhance your breast size and bring back the volume lost during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Liposuction to remove excess fat around your abdomen, hips and flanks to restore body contour.
• Tummy tuck to remove the loose, sagging skin and stretch marks to provide you with a flat, smooth stomach.
What Questions to Ask
Before setting your heart on a mommy makeover, schedule a consultation to review these important questions. Be honest and realistic in your expectations and work with your plastic surgeon to determine which procedures are best for you.
• What results to expect and what they mean
• The risks and benefits of the test or procedure
• What the possible side effects or complications are
• When and where you are to have the procedure
• Who will do the procedure and what that person’s qualifications are
• Any alternative procedures to consider
• When and how will you get the results you desire
• Who to call after the consultation or procedure if you have questions or problems
Mommy Makeover & Breast Augmentation Beverly Hills
The best mommy makeover surgeons take the time to listen to your goals based on your initial consultation. After the evaluation, they will discuss expectations, techniques and which procedures best suits your body composition. Together, with a patient, they will decide on the goal and progress of the procedure.
Dr. Kapoor will discuss and review your mommy makeover options to find the perfect fit for you and your desired results. Schedule a consultation with us today, and join our many satisfied patients.