After dramatic weight loss, skin often lacks the elasticity to conform to the reduced body size. To improve the shape and tone of your body, Dr. Kapoor recommend body contouring to remove sagging skin and fat. The result is smoother contours and a better proportioned figure.After dramatic weight loss, skin often lacks the elasticity to conform to the reduced body size. To improve the shape and tone of your body, we recommend body contouring to remove sagging skin and fat. The result is smoother contours and a better proportioned figure.
Body contouring procedures include:
• Breast lift to address sagging and flattened breasts
• Tummy tuck to excess skin hanging over the abdomen
• Lower body lifts to address sagging of the abdomen, buttocks, inner and outer thighs
• Thigh liposuction to address sagging of the inner thigh
• Arm lift to address sagging of the upper arms
What Are the Costs?
The average cost of body contouring surgery in Beverly Hills can vary depending on the procedure, the surgeon’s experience and geographic office location.
Health insurance plans may not cover body contouring surgery, but many plastic surgeons offer patient financing plans.
Am I a Good Candidate?
Body contouring candidates include:
• Adults whose weight loss has stabilized
• Healthy individuals without medical conditions that impair healing or increase risk of surgery
• Individuals with a positive outlook and realistic goals
• Individuals that are committed to leading a healthy lifestyle with proper nutrition and fitness
What’s the Recovery Process?
After your procedure, dressings or bandages will be applied to your incisions. Small, thin tubes may be placed under the skin to drain any excess blood or fluid. You will be given specific instructions that may include:
• How to care for the incision area
• Medications to apply or take orally to aid healing
• Specific concerns to look for at the surgical site or in your general health
• Your next follow up appointment with your plastic surgeon
At home, your doctor may instruct to avoid bending, straining or lifting for several days to weeks.
What to Consider?
The decision to have plastic surgery is a personal one, and you will have to decide if the benefits outweigh the risks and potential complications of body contouring surgery in Beverly Hills.
Schedule a Consultation
The success and safety of your procedure depends on your complete honesty during your consultation. Be sure to ask questions and make sure you know:
• The name of the test or procedure
• The reason you are having the test or procedure
• What results to expect and what they mean
• The risks and benefits of the test or procedure
• What the possible side effects or complications are
• When and where you are to have the test or procedure
• Who will do the test or procedure and what that person’s qualifications are
• What would happen if you did not have the test or procedure
• Any alternative tests or procedures to think about
• When and how will you get the results
• Who to call after the test or procedure if you have questions or problems
• How much will you have to pay for the test or procedure
It’s very important to understand the full scope of your body contouring surgery in Beverly Hills. Although there are some great advantages to liposuction, it is important to consult an informed and experienced plastic surgeon when making this decision. There are plenty of cosmetic procedures to reduce unwanted fat, and this can be overwhelming. Here at Beverly Hills Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeons, we will discuss and review your treatment options to find the perfect fit for you and your desired results. Schedules a consultation with us today, and join our many satisfied patients.